background image

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Decisions decisions...

I have to say it has not been easy deciding who to vote for this election.  I have been on the fence about Bob Barr as I am a registered Libertarian, and I find his knowledge on Liberty to be strong and his talk easy to listen to, but he still ends up grating someone or something before the end of his talks.  Barrb may be a good nickname for him.   Alright, though, seriously - he didn't pull it off properly when he had the chance to unite with Ron Paul and help the message of Liberty grow to new heights.

I've also known about Chuck Baldwin and read the Constitution Party platform.  I haven't had an opportunity to really hear the man speak until tonight, though.  Simply put, he is a powerful speaker.  Much more powerful than John McCain.  He promise to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States and that my friends is my biggest requirement to anyone I want to see in office.  Someone that will actually do it after put into office.

Don't get me wrong, I like and respect Senator McCain, however I could never vote for someone that disregards their oath of office whenever politics makes it convenient or "necessary". 

Obama's message is a one of, er hope?  What?  How is creating several hundred more government funded programs that we cannot afford a message of hope?  Can anyone prove to me that he isn't just blustering out campaign promises while trying to ensure that the democratic head of the liberal party is in the white house?  Certainly he's a good speaker.  Granted he sounds like he believes in himself.  But, he doesn't sound to me like he believes in anyone other than himself.


Chuck Baldwin Speech at JBS 50th Anniversary
Friday, 03 October 2008 17:06

The page I found this on, at jbs.org also had a good speech from Ron Paul.  Check the link for more.


1 comment:

Joyce Baumann said...

Amen Brother!